My Blog List

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Work in progress - You've Got Mail

A failed project - recycled.

Summary:  took a class - double wedding ring, selected these fabrics along with some others and when they were cut once sewn and then cut again and sewn. Talk about a dogs breakfast so to speak. 

I liked all the fabrics I selected but they looked terrible in this pattern.  It just was not working so I threw away the blocks I did, and saved all the blocks I had already cut up into 10 inch squares.

I recycled them into making this block called "you've got mail."


I found this pattern on the Internet and think it's a really fun block.  So you can see I've made quite a few blocks, and arranged them into the mail blocks I liked.

It's a work in progress, and I hope to get the top all pieced and together tomorrow.  I will keep you posted.

Quilt til you drop,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment